Advantages of Multi House Flat-Packs
Advantages of the Multi-House® over traditional pre-fabricated buildings:
- Certification: All units are Agrément certified in accordance with SANS 10400, and have an international certification through RINA.
- Transport savings: They are transported to site in a flat-pack kit form, and then assembled on-site; this saves up to 75% on transport costs.
- Strength and Durability: as the entire structure is based around a container frame, it is far more rigid and durable than if it was based around a chassis.
- Roofing: there is no requirement for an over-roof, as the units have a built-in drainage system, with down-pipes placed in the corner castings, ensuring good run-off and no water build up. Over-roofs can be installed if required.
- Stackable: if space is a premium, the units can be placed on top of each other (up to a safe maximum of 3 high).
- Modular: should more space be required, additional units can be added whenever this is required, and panels can be swapped as needed.
- Fire and high-wind resistant: the units are fire-resistant and made of non-combustible materials and less susceptible to the effects of high winds.
- Interior options: standard options consist of Chromadek or Wooden cladding for the interior, in varying shades.